Saturday 20 April 2013

So why have I started blogging...?

Welcome to my first ever blog.

So why have i started blogging? Well, it's because I enjoy food. I love to cook, mainly for others (i am often called a 'feeder'); I love to eat out and take pictures of beautifully presented food. This often elicits commentary from my friends on facebook. In fact as a hen do present my friend made me a book/brochure of pictures taken from facebook of my husband eating various meals, much to everyone else's amusement!. Expect my husband to feature in this blog as 'Gipsy spread', the butter, marmite or jam to my toast!

So, this blog is to give my friends on facebook a break (although I can't commit to not posting on FB also) and to share my passion with others who feel the same.

My next meal out is tomorrow at a local pub which has had rave reviews and which has, to my joy a decent range of options for vegetarians. It is father-in-law toast's birthday meal and I shall report back on my thoughts on the food, venue and vino next post.

I also have meals lined up at a raw food vegan restaurant, a Fine Dining restaurant in Turkey and Vivek Singh's Cinnamon Soho over the coming months, so watch out for my thoughts on those!

Thank you for reading!

Gipsy Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment